The Natural State offers great opportunities for a satisfying career in the field of ultrasound technology. Once you have attained an Associate’s Degree in the field you will have no problem find health care work in exciting Arkansas cities like Little Rock and The Ozarks. Choose from on-site courses at a wide range of top ultrasound schools or combine them with online classes to suit your needs. Take the first step to a great career today.
As an Arkansas ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $58,210
- Currently employed: 350
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Arkansas