Start a rewarding career today in one of the Golden State’s top ultrasound technician schools. You won’t be disappointed with the choice of courses in institutions throughout California; you’ll find some of the best in the most talked-about cities like Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco. Take your pick from traditional course in the classroom or enjoy online classes from the comfort of home. Your ultrasound technician career starts today!
As a California ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in California:
- Average annual salary: $81,750
- Currently employed: 5,320
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in California
A college education is important in today’s workforce. Kaplan College gives you the right mix of professional experience and classroom instruction in our accelerated programs to help you succeed in your new career! Kaplan College can help you train for a new career with diploma programs ranging in just a few months. Take advantage of all the benefits Kaplan College offers today!
- North Hollywood
- Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Ultrasound