Start a rewarding career today in one of the Golden State’s top ultrasound technician schools. You won’t be disappointed with the choice of courses in institutions throughout California; you’ll find some of the best in the most talked-about cities like Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco. Take your pick from traditional course in the classroom or enjoy online classes from the comfort of home. Your ultrasound technician career starts today!
As a California ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in California:
- Average annual salary: $81,750
- Currently employed: 5,320
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in California
San Joaquin Valley College
Better opportunities and increased financial stability could be just around the corner. Get the skills needed to go straight to work in today’s competitive job market with accelerated programs in medical, technical, and business fields. Founded in 1977, SJVC is an accredited private junior college with campuses located throughout California – including an Online division – offering a balance of classroom instruction and hands-on training to meet your needs.