The Centennial State has loads to offer if you're looking for a career as an ultrasound technician. Enjoy working and playing in Denver, Colorado Springs, and Grand Junction and soaking up the history and culture of the rest of Colorado. Pick from ultrasound technician schools in the city of your choice, or train at home via online classes. The latest technology can help you get underway with your career as an ultrasound technician right now.
As a Colorado ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $79,540
- Currently employed: 880
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate's Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Colorado