The Centennial State has loads to offer if you’re looking for a career as an ultrasound technician. Enjoy working and playing in Denver, Colorado Springs, and Grand Junction and soaking up the history and culture of the rest of Colorado. Pick from ultrasound technician schools in the city of your choice, or train at home via online classes. The latest technology can help you get underway with your career as an ultrasound technician right now.
As a Colorado ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $79,540
- Currently employed: 880
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Colorado
We’ve been educating students for careers in healthcare for almost 30 years and recognize that our students are unique. It takes a special kind of person to pursue a career helping other people, and the work our graduates do is positively impacting the communities in which they live.
We have campuses in 10 different U.S. cities, and we offer a variety of programs designed to prepare graduates for entry-level positions in the healthcare field.
As a student, your success is a team effort. We’ll be there for you with accurate information and hands-on training offering you the skills and insights you need to pursue and succeed in a new career. Our programs and schedules are structured to streamline your educational experience while Heritage faculty and associates welcome you through their open-door policy.
At Heritage, we understand it takes a special kind of person to choose a career in healthcare helping and caring for others. That’s why our mission is to empower our graduates to go out and make a positive difference in every workplace and in every community they serve.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.