Connecticut’s motto is “He who transplanted still sustains,” and if you uproot and transplant to Connecticut to train as an ultrasound technician, you are sure to find a sustaining career. You can choose from top ultrasound technician schools in one of the state’s metro areas like Hartford, Bridgeport, and New Haven, or study for your Associates Degree in online right at home. Check out Connecticut ultrasound technician school today and get ahead of the game.
As a Connecticut ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $79,060
- Currently employed: 800
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Connecticut