Are you looking for a rewarding career with a great salary? Look no further than a career as an ultrasound technician in Delaware. The First State offers a top-notch selection of ultrasound technician schools, many of them in cities you’ll love like Dover and Wilmington, or you can learn at your own pace by talking a range of online classes. Make the most of these opportunities while you can.
As a Delaware ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $66,860
- Currently employed: 90
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Delaware