Come to the Peach State to kick off your career as an ultrasound technician. You will find some of the top ultrasound schools in Atlanta, Marietta, and Savannah. You may enjoy taking your classes on-campus or you choosing form a selection of online courses. You can even flex your schedule with a combination of the two; a great move if you are already working or taking care of a family. Sign up with an ultrasound school today for an educational experience you’ll never regret.
As a Georgia ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $59,950
- Currently employed: 1,140
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Georgia
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
South University enjoys a long-standing tradition of excellence in education and personalized student attention.
Since its humble beginnings, South University has experienced continued growth transforming from a two-year college into a four-year university offering associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degree programs with campus locations in Columbia, South Carolina; Montgomery, Alabama; Savannah, Georgia; and Tampa and West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Physical Therapist Assisting (AS)
- Medical Assisting (AS)
Are you looking for a faster way to enter a new career you’ll enjoy?
Get personalized hands-on training for a new career with FORTIS
Acquire new skills for careers that are in demand in today’s job market.
Many programs are designed so our students have the opportunity to complete their education and get into the market faster than they usually would in a four-year school or community college.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify, and our financial aid staff is here to help you learn all you need to know to apply.
Many programs offer day and evening programs, so you can pick the schedule that best fits your lifestyle.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding