The Aloha State will welcome you to their range of ultrasound technician schools. The only state with its own time zone, Hawaii, has much to offer, as well as a stable career in the medical field. Study on the beautiful island of Honolulu, home to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, or Oahu where you can visit the historic landmark Iolani Palace. Examine the list of schools below. You are sure to find one that suits your needs; many of them also offer online courses.
As a Hawaii ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Hawaii:
- Average annual salary: $78,710
- Currently employed: 150
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Hawaii