Idaho is truly a Gem state, particularly if you are looking for training at an ultrasound school. This type of medical career offers many rewards and room to grow within the field. When you are not studying, enjoy the culture and nightlife of cities like Boise, Idaho Falls. Take the traditional route and study on-campus, or take advantage of the latest technology and take your courses on the Internet.
As an Idaho ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $67,800
- Currently employed: 240
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Idaho