Home to the Colts and the Firebirds, Indian is a haven not just for sports fans but also for anyone seeking an education at one of the state’s top ultrasound technician schools. Whether you choose a course of study in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, or Evansville, or you prefer to study online at home, you won’t be disappointed with what the Hoosier State has to offer. Take a look at the list of schools below to find out more about his exciting career.
As an Indiana ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $62,550
- Currently employed: 870
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Indiana