Home to the Colts and the Firebirds, Indian is a haven not just for sports fans but also for anyone seeking an education at one of the state’s top ultrasound technician schools. Whether you choose a course of study in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, or Evansville, or you prefer to study online at home, you won’t be disappointed with what the Hoosier State has to offer. Take a look at the list of schools below to find out more about his exciting career.
As an Indiana ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $62,550
- Currently employed: 870
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Indiana
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. Spencerian College is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, and Associate degree programs. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
Are you looking for a faster way to enter a new career you’ll enjoy?
Get personalized hands-on training for a new career with FORTIS
Acquire new skills for careers that are in demand in today’s job market.
Many programs are designed so our students have the opportunity to complete their education and get into the market faster than they usually would in a four-year school or community college.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify, and our financial aid staff is here to help you learn all you need to know to apply.
Many programs offer day and evening programs, so you can pick the schedule that best fits your lifestyle.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding