Click your heels and come to Kansas to start your career in ultrasound technology. From the historic museums of Topeka to Wichita’s zoos and amusement parks, you won’t be short of things to do in your spare time. That’s why we are offering you a list of reputable ultrasound schools based locally as well as the option to take your classes online. Reach for your dream and become an ultrasound technician today.
As a Kansas ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $63,670
- Currently employed: 550
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Kansas
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding