Click your heels and come to Kansas to start your career in ultrasound technology. From the historic museums of Topeka to Wichita’s zoos and amusement parks, you won’t be short of things to do in your spare time. That’s why we are offering you a list of reputable ultrasound schools based locally as well as the option to take your classes online. Reach for your dream and become an ultrasound technician today.
As a Kansas ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $63,670
- Currently employed: 550
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Kansas