Kentucky ultrasound technician schools offer the best in training for a successful career in medical sonography. This is a popular area within the medical field and is continuing to grow as ultrasound technology develops. The Bluegrass State has many ultrasound schools that offer on-site and inline courses. Check out the list below and sign up for your Associates Degree in ultrasound technology today.
As a Kentucky ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Kentucky:
- Average annual salary: $58,570
- Currently employed: 530
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Kentucky