Get your ultrasound technician degree in the Bay State where you can choose from a wide range of schools offering on-site or online courses from the Coastal Lowland to the Taconic Mountains. Some of the best schools are located in the Boston and Worcester metro areas where you can enjoy the culture and nightlife in your free time. Spend some time to examine our lists of schools and enroll today.
As a Massachusetts ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $79,650
- Currently employed: 1,390
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Massachusetts
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Every year over 2,000 students choose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE).
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those who qualify):
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
New England Institute of Technology
One New England Tech Boulevard
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.