Wherever you stand in Michigan you are within 85 miles of one of the Great Lakes. If you are taking a stand on getting a great education, the Great Lakes State is a perfect place to find an ultrasound technician school. You’ll be able to find on-campus and online opportunities at institutions not only in the metro areas of Detroit and Grand Rapids but also in many other areas throughout this beautiful state. Do something great with your life with a career in medical ultrasound.
As a Michigan ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Michigan:
- Average annual salary: $56,230
- Currently employed: 2,110
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Michigan
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding