Minnesota’s capital city Minneapolis is renowned for its charm and laid-back vibe. It’s also a great city to study medical sonography. You won’t have a hard time finding a great ultrasound school in the North Star State. St. Cloud is another favorite for ultrasound school. With the largest population in the central region, this city is sure to please while you are studying and after you graduate. Follow your star to a dream career in the medical field.
As a Minnesota ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $69,960
- Currently employed: 1,270
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Minnesota
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding