The birthplace of Elvis Presley, root beer and the International Checkers Hall of Fame, Mississippi. As well as begin packed with history and culture, it’s also a great place for anyone looking to push their potential to the limits and fulfill their . What better way to achieve this than by attending one of Mississippi’s great ultrasound technology schools. Immerse yourself in a traditional, classroom-based course in a metro area like Jackson or Biloxi or take online classes from the comfort of your own home.
As a Mississippi ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Mississippi:
- Average annual salary: $54,401
- Currently employed: 390
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Mississippi