Yellowstone National Park, the Battle of Little Bighorn, and actor Gary Cooper are just a few of the treasures that the Treasure State has to offer. If you are eager to discover a wealth of opportunities in Montana, why not study to become an ultrasound technician? You can choose from one of the many schools listed below. Whether you make your home in Helena, Billings or one of Montana’s other great cities, you’ll find an ultrasound school that’s perfect for you with an assortment of programs offering online and campus learning.
As a Montana ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $64,850
- Currently employed: 160
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Montana