Omaha-home to Jocelyn Castle and Kenefick Park, Lincoln-the birthplace of Hillary Swank and Lindsey Shaw, and Tri-Cities-renowned for Fonner Park, Brickyard Park Amphitheater and Meadowlark Hills Golf Course; just three reasons to come to ultrasound school in Nebraska. See out list below for online and on-site courses.
As a Nebraska ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $59,950
- Currently employed: 350
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Nebraska