The Silver State is home to Death Valley, the Hoover Dam and the ghost town of Rhyolite. It’s also a wonderful place to get a higher education. From Las Vegas to Lake Tahoe, Nevada has a host of colleges offering online and on-site courses in medical ultrasound. Enroll in the ultrasound school of your choice in Nevada today.
As a Nevada ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $71,790
- Currently employed: 330
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Nevada