During the early days of America, New Hampshire was the first of the original thirteen colonies to declare its independence from England. Now you can declare your independence by launching a career in ultrasound technology. Come to Manchester, Concord or one of the surrounding areas to join a top ultrasound technician school either on-campus or online and jumpstart your career today.
As a New Hampshire ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $74,380
- Currently employed: 240
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.