New Jersey is proud to be one of the country’s top states offering course in medical technology. As a student at an ultrasound school in Jersey City, Paramus or the Tri-State area you have the advantage of attending in-school courses, or studying from home via the Internet. Read on to find out more.
As a New Jersey ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $67,220
- Currently employed: 2,240
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in New Jersey
Star Career Academy
Star Career Academy – the career school of choice. What makes us unique, and unlike other trade schools, is the dedication of our staff to provide performance-based occupational training. Students will be prepared for entry-level employment in allied medical assisting and other health fields, hotel/restaurant management, cosmetology, or a choice from our professional baking or culinary programs. Students gain the knowledge and confidence they need so that they may quickly gain the skills necessary for employment and achieve the success they desire. Choose from any of our convenient locations in New York, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania.
- Brick, NJ
- Cardiology Technician
Sanford-Brown can help prepare you for a rewarding career in health and dental care, business, paralegal, criminal justice or information technology. With nearly 20 campuses in the Sanford-Brown Institute and Sanford-Brown College divisions, selecting a school that suits your particular career training and education needs is easy.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography