New Jersey is proud to be one of the country's top states offering course in medical technology. As a student at an ultrasound school in Jersey City, Paramus or the Tri-State area you have the advantage of attending in-school courses, or studying from home via the Internet. Read on to find out more.
As a New Jersey ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $67,220
- Currently employed: 2,240
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate's Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in New Jersey
Sanford-Brown can help prepare you for a rewarding career in health and dental care, business, paralegal, criminal justice or information technology. With nearly 20 campuses in the Sanford-Brown Institute and Sanford-Brown College divisions, selecting a school that suits your particular career training and education needs is easy.