Are you looking for a career that will change your life and help save the lives of others? If the answer is yea, look no further. We can help you find the perfect course for you in ultrasound technology, in beautiful New Mexico. We have schools in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, both online and on-campus. Contact us for more information.
As a New Mexico ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in New Mexico:
- Average annual salary: $67,240
- Currently employed: 430
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in New Mexico
PIMA Medical Institute
Find success with us at PIMA Medical Institute!
For 40 years, Pima Medical Institute has helped students change their lives, providing the training and education they need for careers in health care.
At Pima Medical Institute, we want you to succeed in the classroom and in your career. We are dedicated to providing you with quality education and hands-on experiences that help you become the type of medical professional who meets the expectations of today’s employers.
We offer certificate programs, associate degree programs and bachelor’s degree programs that fit your needs and your schedule. You can get the training you need to start your career in less than a year, earn your associate degree in less than two years, or take your career further by completing your bachelor’s degree.
You’ll take classes taught by instructors who worked in the fields they teach. You’ll get real-world experience before you graduate through externships at some of the local community’s most notable medical facilities.
When you graduate, you may find that your education, experience and professionalism will be preferred to those of your peers.
At Pima Medical Institute, your success is our success. We support you every step of the way, with financial aid available to those who qualify and career planning services to help you get the job you want
Programs vary by location.
Applicants for the Online Bachelor – Respiratory Therapy program must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, and have completed a total of 71 semester credits of specific coursework at the post-secondary level by an accredited institution. Applicants must also be Registered Respiratory Therapists.
Pima Medical Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. For more information on accreditation, licensing, and approval information please visit: http://pmi.edu/PMI-Today/About-Accreditation.
- El Paso
- Albuquerque West
- Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
- Certificate - Dental Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Four Great Reasons To Choose Carrington
ONE-ON-ONE TUITION PLANNING
More than 80% of Carrington College students use some form on financial aid1 to help cover the cost of their education2. That’s why we offer personalized counseling from a Student Finance Advisor to help make your college experience more affordable.
1. Student loans, grants and scholarships are available to those who qualify.
2. Percentage calculated by Carrington College for the 2015-16 school year.
You want a hands-on career, and your Carrington College education will help get you there. From blood draws to x-rays, our courses are designed to let you practice your skills in the lab so you’ll be ready for your career when you graduate.
You can feel confident knowing your instructors are bringing years of real-world experience in to the classroom. Our qualified instructors are dedicated to helping prepare you for your future. They know what skills you’ll use in your career, and they’ll teach you what matters.
Carrington offers you the opportunity to practice your skills in the real-world before you graduate. Clinical rotations and externships are an important part of your education. You’ll get to learn from professionals in your chosen career field and make important connections for your future.
Carrington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415)506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at www.accjc.org.
- Phoenix East
- Dental Assisting - Certificate
- Registered Nursing - Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting - Certificate
- Physical Therapy Technology- Certificate
- Respiratory Care - Associate of Science
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding