Are you looking for a career that will change your life and help save the lives of others? If the answer is yea, look no further. We can help you find the perfect course for you in ultrasound technology, in beautiful New Mexico. We have schools in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, both online and on-campus. Contact us for more information.
As a New Mexico ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in New Mexico:
- Average annual salary: $67,240
- Currently employed: 430
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in New Mexico