You can enjoy a Coney dog in Brooklyn, an iced tea in Long Island, a pizza in Albany, and a Manhattan in Manhattan. But there's much more to New York than great food and drink, it's also home to some great ultrasound schools where you can soon be on your way to a career in medical sonography. Learn at home through the Internet or join a lively campus, we can help you find either. Take a bite of the Big Apple and start training for a great career in a growing profession.
As a New York ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in New York:
- Average annual salary: $65,960
- Currently employed: 3,600
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate's Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in New York
Sanford-Brown provides career-focused training in Healthcare, Design, Technology and Business. Our approach combines hands-on learning with unmatched levels of personal support to help students excel in their studies, graduate with confidence, and achieve success.