You can’t beat living and learning in North Dakota, wherever you are from the northern Canadian border to the south, bordering on South Dakota. If you are coming to the Peace Garden State to kick start your education in ultrasound technology, you’ve come to the right place. We can help you find a ultrasound school whether you want to move to a city like Fargo or Bismarck to attend classes or complete your course online in the comfort of your own home. Make a smart move now that you won’t forget.
As a North Dakota ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $64,310
- Currently employed: 40
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in North Dakota