When you’re looking for an ultrasound school that can offer you a quality education, the Buckeye State is one of the first places you should look. You can re-locate to Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus or one of Ohio’s other fantastic cities to go to classes on campus, or you can take you ultrasound technician classes online from the comfort of home. Let us help you find the course for you.
As an Ohio ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $58,740
- Currently employed: 2,250
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Ohio
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
Every Heritage school (Heritage Institute & Heritage College) helps real people build real careers. Our schools offer programs and degrees for a career as an X-Ray Medical TechnicianÃÂ®, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Surgical Technologist, Personal Trainer, Pharmacy Technician, or Cosmetologist. Please note that all programs may not be offered at all schools.
Pittsburgh Technical Institute
Thanks for your interest in Pittsburgh Technical Institute. As the marketplace continues to become more competitive, rewarding those with the right training for the job, Pittsburgh Technical Institute is ideally positioned to give you the skills you need to compete. In fact, you can receive a certificate in as little as 9 months, or an associate degree in as little as 21 months!
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.