When you’re looking for an ultrasound school that can offer you a quality education, the Buckeye State is one of the first places you should look. You can re-locate to Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus or one of Ohio’s other fantastic cities to go to classes on campus, or you can take you ultrasound technician classes online from the comfort of home. Let us help you find the course for you.
As an Ohio ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $58,740
- Currently employed: 2,250
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.