When you’re looking for an ultrasound school that can offer you a quality education, the Buckeye State is one of the first places you should look. You can re-locate to Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus or one of Ohio’s other fantastic cities to go to classes on campus, or you can take you ultrasound technician classes online from the comfort of home. Let us help you find the course for you.
As an Ohio ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $58,740
- Currently employed: 2,250
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Ohio
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
American School of Technology
The American School of Technology has a mission of total dedication to training students for health and technical careers to prepare them for entry level positions. At the American School of Technology, our goal is to help adults realize their potential. Students want to learn skills that apply directly to their desired careers, so our technical training focuses on the skills required to be successful in your field. AST allows graduates to refresh their skills in one course from their original program of study at no charge. We offer clinical and hands-on skill training and our programs can be completed in less than one year. AST has developed a schedule that fits the needs of most people. Students can choose between morning or evening classes, allowing time for work, family and other responsibilities. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose AST:
- Hands-on Training: There’s no better way to be prepared than to train on the tools of the trade.
- Personal Attention: Small class sizes and dedicated instructors provide the best learning experience.
- Graduate in Under a Year: Why waste time! Get the skills you need and start a career today!
- Industry-Focused: Specialized areas of study based on industry competencies prepare you for job success.
- Career Assistance: Get assistance in job placement before and after you graduate. We want to help you succeed!
AST is accredited by the following organizations:
- Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools
- U.S. Department of Education
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) * Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)*
Your educational needs. Our commitment.
At Kaplan College, we create programs with our students’ needs in mind. Our goal is to empower you with the real-world knowledge you need to succeed beyond the classroom. We offer a variety of programs at 28 campuses across 7 states in various degree levels to help train you for entry-level employment in a variety of rewarding careers.
Areas of Study*
- Allied Health
- Criminal Justice
- Information Technology
Gain comprehensive training designed to prepare you with the knowledge and skills that could help you pursue entry-level opportunities in the health care field. Experience the satisfaction of helping people when they need it most.
Unleash your talent and develop the skills to become part of the business world. Gain the critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to help you pursue entry-level opportunities in the business field.
Maintain the security in our communities that will always be important to our society. Develop the decision-making and judgment skills that could help you pursue entry-level opportunities in the criminal justice field.†
Transform your vision into exciting possibilities. Study the creative and technical processes, strategic planning, and effective problem-solving techniques that could help you succeed in the design field.
Maintain and repair the computer systems many organizations rely on to conduct day-to-day business. Through hands-on training in computer laboratories, you could develop the communication, teamwork, and critical thinking skills to help you pursue entry-level opportunities in today’s competitive marketplace and become a productive member of a business office.
Play an important role in the legal field. Gain the confidence and experience that could help you stand out to employers and acquire the communication, research, and analytical skills to pursue entry-level positions in the legal field.‡
Pursue a career in health care and assist others. Develop the skills and experience that could help you pursue entry-level opportunities in the nursing field and make a difference in patients’ lives.§
Train for the skills that could help you pursue new career opportunities. Experience comprehensive training with group discussions, lectures, and hands-on experience with equipment typically used in the field to help you develop the practical skills to pursue career success.§
The Kaplan CommitmentSM
We choose to offer Kaplan CommitmentSM because we want you to be able to experience real courses for real credits before making a financial commitment. Kaplan Commitment offers you the opportunity to assess the workload and evaluate the demands on your current work and family commitments. We want to be sure this is the right choice for you.#
Why Choose Kaplan College?
- Flexible schedules
- Academic services
- Limited class sizes
- Career placement assistance
- Career-focused education
- Hands-on training
- Experienced faculty and staff
Start today by taking the first step with Kaplan College.
*Areas of study may vary by location.
†Additional academy training may be required for law enforcement positions. Applicants to the Criminal Justice program in Texas will require additional TCOLE or other government agency approved training upon graduation to seek certain positions.
‡Paralegals are not lawyers and cannot practice law or give legal advice to consumers.
§Kaplan College cannot guarantee a student’s eligibility either to take any exam or become certified, registered or licensed. Individual state licensing/certification requirements may vary and are subject to change.
#No credits will be earned if the student withdraws from the program. Students must withdraw before the close of business on the last day of the Conditional Admittance Period for tuition exemption. Program requirements may vary and other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details.
For more information on our programs and their outcomes visit www.kaplancollege.com/consumer-info.
Kaplan College does not guarantee employment or career advancement.
Pittsburgh Technical Institute
Thanks for your interest in Pittsburgh Technical Institute. As the marketplace continues to become more competitive, rewarding those with the right training for the job, Pittsburgh Technical Institute is ideally positioned to give you the skills you need to compete. In fact, you can receive a certificate in as little as 9 months, or an associate degree in as little as 21 months!
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.