Looking for a career in medical ultrasound? You’ve come to the right place. You won’t be disappointed with ultrasound technician schools in the Sooner State. In your free time you can enjoy the Cowboy Hall of Fame or the Crystal Bridge in Oklahoma City, or visit Tulsa, the hometown of Oklahoma’s favorite country singer Garth Brooks. Send in your application today!
As an Oklahoma ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Oklahoma:
- Average annual salary: $58,660
- Currently employed: 620
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Oklahoma
Every Heritage school (Heritage Institute & Heritage College) helps real people build real careers. Our schools offer programs and degrees for a career as an X-Ray Medical TechnicianÃÂ®, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Surgical Technologist, Personal Trainer, Pharmacy Technician, or Cosmetologist. Please note that all programs may not be offered at all schools.
Platt College began as part of a proprietary institution in 1979 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and was known as one of the first business colleges west of the Mississippi. As we’ve evolved, we’ve continued to offer career training courses designed to satisfy the needs of the changing job market. At Platt College, we’re committed to providing career education that reflects the needs of today’s employers. Our career training programs in Healthcare, Culinary and Nursing are designed to satisfy the interests of our students with the goal to prepare them for their careers.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.