Looking for a career in medical ultrasound? You’ve come to the right place. You won’t be disappointed with ultrasound technician schools in the Sooner State. In your free time you can enjoy the Cowboy Hall of Fame or the Crystal Bridge in Oklahoma City, or visit Tulsa, the hometown of Oklahoma’s favorite country singer Garth Brooks. Send in your application today!
As an Oklahoma ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Oklahoma:
- Average annual salary: $58,660
- Currently employed: 620
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.