If you want a job where you can really make a difference to people’s lives, taking a degree in ultrasound technology may be just what you’re looking for. There are many advantages of a career in medical ultrasound, including a stable and rewarding job, a good salary and great benefits. What are you waiting for? Check out our Rhode Island ultrasound schools on-site and online today throughout Providence, Warwick, Cranston and surrounding areas.
As a Rhode Island ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $75,410
- Currently employed: 330
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Rhode Island