Education is really buzzing in the Beehive State, with some of the best ultrasound schools around. If you can’t make it to your Salt Lake City, Provo or West Valley City campus every day, don’t worry, you can sign up for online classes to make your schedule more flexible. Find out more about how you can make the next move to a great career today.
As a Utah ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $61,940
- Currently employed: 390
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Utah