As a resident of Vermont you will already be familiar with Ben & Jerry’s delicious ice cream, the Emma Willard House and the philosopher John Dewey. You may not be so familiar with the fact that there are a number of reputable ultrasound schools throughout the state, offering a great opportunity to develop a medical career. Browse out listing for a school near you. If you can’t find one close to home, look for one of our schools offering online courses.
As a Vermont ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $71,840
- Currently employed: 80
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Vermont