The only state to be named after an American President, Washington is home to guitar hero Jimmie Hendrix, crooner Bing Crosby and rock band Nirvana. Washington State is not only well-known for producing great musicians, but also for ultrasound technicians. You can find ultrasound schools in many cities such as Seattle, Spokane, and Vancouver. Choose from an extensive list of Washington campuses offering local or online courses.
As a Washington ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $78,100
- Currently employed: 1,290
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Washington
Welcome to Carrington College – The Starting Point for Health Care Careers.
With roots that date back more than 45 years, Carrington College has helped to shape the careers of tens of thousands of students as they prepare to enter health care professions. Part of DeVry Education Group, Carrington College operates 18 campuses across 8 Western states through a broad range of programs that lead to certificates of achievement or associate degrees in medical, dental, administrative and veterinary fields.
Carrington College’s career-focused curriculum is designed to prepare students for entry level positions in their fields of study. Along with academic preparation and skills training, Carrington College students gain core institutional student learning outcomes in critical thinking, information management, and technical literacy. But it doesn’t end there. Personal and professional development, communication skills, respect, and responsibility are also emphasized throughout their education at Carrington College.
Students, faculty, and administrative staff at Carrington College are encouraged to pursue and achieve their highest potential. We strive for excellence and quality in everything we do and instill in our students the same aspirations. In doing so, we’re confident that our graduates will be prepared to begin working in the health care field and ready to meet the needs of patients.
Charter College is a private, independent institution of higher education that follows a new direction. Charter College is neither a liberal arts college, a university, nor a vocational school. Instead, Charter College borrows certain elements from each of those respected educational institutions to create a unique and innovative experience for our students.
We offer career training programs in the growing fields of health care, business, law, criminal justice, information technology, and select trade careers. We strive to provide our students with a career-focused education that is both relevant in today’s workspace and cutting-edge in technology and focus.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.