Are you ready to increase your earning potential with a career in the growing field of ultrasound technology? If so Wisconsin is the place to be. As you can see by our extensive list of ultrasound schools, cities in and around Madison, Milwaukee, and Green Bay offer a number of online and on-site courses. Contact them today for more information.
As a Wisconsin ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $74,590
- Currently employed: 1,070
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Wisconsin