The Equality State is the home of fun annual festivals like the Cody Stampede, Mountain Man Rendezvous, and Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Days. It’s also a great place to further your education with a course in ultrasound technology. This course will open many doors for an interesting and rewarding career in medical diagnosis. Just take a look at the list of schools below to see the range of online and local courses on offer.
As a Wyoming ultrasound technician, you will:
- Use imaging equipment for procedures such as sonograms or ultrasounds
- Work in a hospital, physician’s office or imaging clinic
- Diagnose medical conditions
- Ensure patient’s needs are met
Some career figures for ultrasound technician professionals in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $60,720
- Currently employed: 50
- Employment outlook: 44% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s Degree, Professional Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ultrasound Technician Schools in Wyoming